Re: [IP] EMLA Cream - beginning pumper

> Michael,
> I can't believe you haven't tried inserting a set.  I have tried
> everything with the pump before Spencer.  My philosophy is that if I
> expect him to do these things for the rest of his life I had better be
> willing to try it first.

Well, it just never came up. Lily was so jazzed about not having to
do shots that she just went ahead and did it. I have done everything
else, pokes, shots (everywhere) but never a set. I don't imagine it
would be a big deal, but I have no reason to throw away a perfectly
good set just to experiment. Besides, I'm not curious enough to stick
myself for no good reason.

Michael <email @ redacted>