Re: [IP] drunks R us

Sara- I had a very low bg the other day and some how managed to call 911 ( I live
alone on the weeks I don't have my kids)  I was very fortueate that the EMT who
came to treat me 's wife was diabetic and he knew exactly what to do about the
pump. The policemen had no idea!Even when I waved my arm with my medic alert
bracelet on it they didn't know what to do.  My bracelet has saved my life in
other situations when I've been driving and had a low bg. I always managed to pull
over to the side of the road, where the polkice would find me and treat me. This
happened twice when I was pregnant with my son and trying to keep bg's at <120.
My Md finally agreed that that was trouble for me.  Any way I'm rambling.  I am
very thankful for my medic alert bracelet. It has saved my life more times than I
care to count.        Sally