Re: [IP] Fast Take

>The problem that I have had with the Fast Take machine that I bought in
August is that I can't buy the strips
>anywhere.  Every Pharmacy I've been to says they haven't been able to get
the strips from the company for
>over a month. Is this just a problem in this area or is it everywhere?
Thanks,   Sally

We had the same problem, so I called Lifescan directly and asked what they
would recommend. The really nice guy I spoke with said to please be patient,
and that he would send Profile strips to cover the time lag between then and
when he anticipated my pharmacy would be likely to receive Fast Take strips!
Imagine my delight the next day when a box containing 300 Profile strips
arrived. For that, I can easily be patient for the Fast take strips!