Re: [IP] Fast Take

The problem that I have had with the Fast Take machine that I bought in August is that I can't buy the strips
anywhere.  Every Pharmacy I've been to says they haven't been able to get the strips from the company for
over a month. Is this just a problem in this area or is it everywhere?       Thanks,   Sally