[IP] Type 1 with Type 1 children

<< But, my son, who has lived all his life around me
 poking my fingers umpteen times in a day, is still a wimp about poking his
 fingers! (He's now 19)
 Beth >>

Beth ,
I guess both you and your son are diabetics.

No, my son is not diabetic.  I have been diabetic for 36 years, and he grew up
watching me poke my fingers and give myself shots.  But, to this day, if he
needs to get a shot or have blood work done, he is afraid of needles.