Re: [IP] EMLA Cream - beginning pumper

I forget how old your daughter is! Megan cannot do the infusions without the
EMLA but I think it's worth a try without it first. The introducer needle is
pretty big though. We use the EMLA for 2 hours before the set change. When she
comes home from scholl on that day we put the cream on-keeping the old set in
until after the new one is in place.

Hope this helps!

Also-ice might be a good thing for you to try-in a ziplock bag for about 10

Judy C.