[IP] Fw: Nicole Johnson

Michael -

Please see the attached correspondence.  Do you have any appropriate
letterhead.  Or who would make the "Official Request?"  I suppose I could
put a request on my letterhead but I am not in an official capacity for the
I-P list so I doubt that would be appropriate.  Let me know if you are not
the right person to bring this to.  Thanks

Diane Massey