[IP] sofserter

Carol wrote:

> Where can one get a SofSerter?  Will it work with Tenders?

no it doesn't work with tenders...and yes I too hate those huge nedles, but it
aint so bad...they are smaller in width than a syringe needle, I believe, and
super dooper sharp.  I didnt like the soft set first time i used it, so I
started with bent needles, and used them for 4 years til I discovered the
tender/silhouette - and have never used anything else

Good luck tomorrow...just breathe in, exhale, then breathe in and hold
it...imagine your skin cells separating...visualize this as you s-l-o-w-l-y
slide that sucker in there.  then breathe again before you pass out - you will
be FINE.

*-)=B xoxx~~~[507]