[IP] Problem with site

Okay, I have been pumping for approximately 5 months and this is the first
time this has happened but I am wondering if anyone may have any suggestions
as to why or what I can do.  My site is very itchy all around where the
softset goes in.  It is still absorbing fine and I am not due to change it
until tomorrow late afternoon.  Any ideas why this might be happening?  I
would appreciate any help you may be able to give me with this problem.
Thank you.