Re: [IP] alcohol use and diabetes

Alcohol may have no carbs, but when it is a mixed drink - screwdrivers, margaritas (my personal favorite), or other such drinks, don't you have to bolus a bit???   Of course, most every time I have had a Margarita,  I have also had a few scoops of chips and salsa.  And a glass of sherry definitely raises my bgs if I don't bolus at least 1or 2 units.   Oh, well, here again, your mileage may vary...