[IP] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT hbA1c data available

> The ABOUT Insulin Pumpers page now has comprehensive data showing the
> effect of using an insulin pump on your hbA1c's
> Click on the ABOUT button on our main web page.
> For those of you who have not yet filled out an Insulin Pumpers
> Information form, please do so. You will help to make this data more
> accurate and reliable -- a help to every Type I who visits our pages.
> Click on the Information Form button on the ABOUT page or go to the
> MEMBERS ONLY area and click it there.
> If you need assistance, contact email @ redacted

	FANTASTIC!!!  Michael, your charts are really amazing in showing
the improvements of Pumping. Thank you so much for the work you
have put in to this, and I know when more of the members Post their
Data, it will become a source of reference for all Endos.

George Lovelace
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98

My other pancreas is battery-operated