Re: [IP] Fast Take

All of the e-mail messages are available on line to any member of
Insulin-Pumpers. If you can find the particular messages with your
browser, it is relatively simple to copy them. Try the threaded
index. Otherwise you will have to download the digest volumes and
search them with a text editor.

Michael <email @ redacted>