Re: [IP] Miss America

<< I missed the pageant show, but now I would love to keep track of what she
 is doing and saying.  I wonder if she has an email address.   If anyone
 knows how we can keep up with her doings, I would like to find out.

You can follow her every move by visiting the miss america website:

They have a place where they say what she is doing and where she is doing it,
her "travel schedule".  I don't know if she has a personal email address, but
there is a place to write to the pageant in general.  I imagine they would
pass on to her the type of responses they receive.

I've never been a huge fan of the whole pageant thing, but this year has me
VERY excited.  They can now do so much to promote their causes.

Mary Jean