[IP] Bleeding at site

I changed sites this morning since I thought I had an
absorption problem.  When I took the tender out, I had a
small drop of blood form on the skin and there was blood
inside the canulla.  I changed sites Friday morning and
had no absorption problems until today.  I carried some
moderately heavy stuff last night and wondered if it is
possible to bump a site wrong and cause bleeding.