[IP] ANNOUNCEMENT hbA1c data available

The ABOUT Insulin Pumpers page now has comprehensive data showing the
effect of using an insulin pump on your hbA1c's

Click on the ABOUT button on our main web page.

For those of you who have not yet filled out an Insulin Pumpers
Information form, please do so. You will help to make this data more
accurate and reliable -- a help to every Type I who visits our pages.

Click on the Information Form button on the ABOUT page or go to the
MEMBERS ONLY area and click it there.

If you need assistance, contact email @ redacted

Michael <email @ redacted>