Re: [IP] SHE WON!!!

Mary Jean:
     Ditto..ditto..ditto!!! We all screamed SHE WON when they announced the
first runner-up!! Melissa was sooooooo excited & I loved when our local
newscaster said how gracious Miss America was in her interviews & how she
could convey to girls every where that being Miss America wasn't about being
"perfect" & that one could succeed & achieve despite being
"different"!!!....What absolute perfect timing with our JDF WALK being held
next week!!

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom coach)