[IP] Diabetes CD-rom

Hello! I know I haven't been responding lately but I am always reading and
keeping up with the goings on of the list.......I just wanted to let you
guys know that I received my copy of the Diabetes CD-ROM I told you all
about. It a free CD-ROM being given away by the Starbright Foundation. It's
geared to children with diabetes, it's really nice, it teach about counting
carbs, taking insulin, everything.....it's all put together in this fun
cartoon game, with this little alien that you have to help get back to his
planet "Ragus", (get it? sugar backwards)! If anyone hasn't sent away for it
just go to http://www.starbright.org Thanks!!!!!! Wendy