[IP] average bg's

Hello friends. I was wondering what peoples BG's tend to average to get
these stunning A1c's! On my first visit to the endo. after starting the
pump, I was 7.9 (down from 10.2). I had been averaging around 190, which is
way better for me, and which I still do( hope to do better). He told me I'd
probably be 9-10 on the A1c. So, does this vary alot or what? It's nice to
have this geeko meter that averages for me! Cindy in Seattle