Re: [IP] Re: finger pokes

In a message dated 9/17/98 9:17:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  was just amazed at how "normal" it all was for Reagan.  And the nurse
 said she'd never had a 2yo be so calm about it.   >>

That is very nice for your 2 year old.  My son has been taking shots and blood
tests since age two. Though he does have it somewhat easier than most kids
with diabetes. I have been type one for 38 years.  Good Health and Good
Happiness, Jeff.
type 1 38 yrsm dxed 11 mths old
pumping 15 yrs