Re: [IP] Can you believe this?

In a message dated 9/17/98 9:03:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< But, my son, who has lived all his life around me
 poking my fingers umpteen times in a day, is still a wimp about poking his
 fingers! (He's now 19)
 Beth >>

Beth ,
I guess both you and your son are diabetics.  My 3 1/2 year old son and I are
both type 1. There are not many type 1 with a type 1 child out there.  When
were you and your son diagnosed?  I am trying to get type 1s with type 1 kids
together.  Good Health and Happiness, Jeff.
type 1 38 yrs, dxed 11mths old
pumping 15 yrs