RE: [IP] Traumatizing the Site

> Where can one get a SofSerter?  Will it work with Tenders?
> I hook up to the pump for real on Tuesday and I'm horrified
> of those huge needles!

I compared the insertion needle on the Tender with an insulin
needle after changing my site yesterday.  I was curious about
the relative sizes.  They looked to be about the same size.
Since the cannula is outside the insertion needles (needle is a
little longer), what actually goes inside you is a little bigger
than an insulin needle.  I haven't had a problem with insertions
in the 3 weeks I have been on the pump.  It probably helped that
I did the first 2 site changes at the doctor's office with the
Nurse Practitioner watching.