RE: [IP] forgetfulness?

David I too have forgotten to bolus, esp in the morning when I'm not at my
bestl I solved this by getting the accucheck complete. Since i put all my
insulin in it reminds me to give my bolus. The other thing that helped me
was to do a routine check of my pump every morning while my bg test is
running; I started doing this when I realized I was sleeping through alarms
and would go to work and realize my pump had alarmed and shut off while I
was asleep. Sorry I'm tired tonight and I tend to ramble when I'm tired;
Good luck and happy pumping