[IP] forgetfullness?

     I never forgot an injection over the first 22 years, but I have
     forgotten to bolus a few times, all in the last month or two.  I find
     it usually happened when I had a low BG (never mind the environment of
     mealtime with a 1 and 2 1/2 year old!).  I would eat first, then bolus
     after eating (I'm on H). Unfortunately, I'd forget to bolus after the
     Lately, I haven't had the problem.  If it continues, though, you could
     just set up routines like reviewing your last bolus when you get to
     work or "no food (or coffee!<VBG>) until you've checked your last
     Good luck!