Re: [IP] Alcohol as antiseptic

>>there was also another one just two years ago that compared people who
routinely injected through their clothing! (Yuck :-).  <

Hey, no Yuck!  I used to do it all the time when eating out, tableclothes hide everything.  It was no big deal and I got to eat my food while it was still hot instead of going into the bathroom after it had arrived.  Glad I don't have to do that anymore.  Love my pump!