Re: [IP] Alcohol as antiseptic

You know, I certainly believe in avoiding any site problems and using appropriate cleaning precautions in all instances  I am probably an exception to all rules, HOWEVER, in 14 years of shots and pump infusion sets...I have never used anything to clean the area.  Of course, my sides and stomach don't get very dirty in the course of a day.  But I have never had an infection.  I do not recommend this for everyone...but I do believe one might relax a bit - do what works for them.
Unless one has special circumstances and is prone to infections, alchol, skin prep, soap and water, whatever.