Re: [IP] Traumatizing the Site

You mentioned traumatizing the site as a possibility to the "Black Hole"
problem. I use tenders. How can you traumatize the site while inserting? I am
a major wimp when it comes to inserting and I am slow and cautious. Can you
explain how Lily was doing this?

I tend to think this is not the case with me. I think it's more likely related
to the area. Although it is still in the abdomen area, it appears to happen in
the same location on my right side only. - Katie