Re: [IP] Minimed rep. vs Disetronic rep.

I am truly sorry to hear of your difficulty obtaining information from the
home office at Disetronic.  Perhaps I can help you with any questions you may

It is true that from time to time you may get someone who is not knowledgable
about pumps or pumping insulin.  However, this happens with almost all
companies.  Ever try to call your physician to get a question answered?
(Sometimes, if you don't get your educator or physician directly, you can
forget about an answer.) How about your insurance company?  Ever tried to call

The real issue is........what would you like to know, and/or looking for? And,
how might we help you?  If the service you received was unacceptable, then it
stops right here!