RE: [IP] Night time change

If you've been on the pump awhile and haven't had trouble with lows or
highs after inserting a new set then it's pretty safe to say you could put
in a new set at night. I've been putting in new sets after my shower in the
evening for almost five years without any major problems. I leave my sets
in (tenders) for five to seven days depending on how much wear and tear
they get at work. I've only had two infections in twelve years of pumping.
YMMV. Good luck