Re: [IP] fat

I don't know.  Maybe I'm wrong.  The only thing is that if I eat fat, my basals
have to be set.1-.3 higher.  If I don't, I have to drop them.  I  told this first
to a dietician and second to my doctor and they both reacted as if I were so dumb
not to have realized all along that fat needs to be covered.  Try it.  Eat less
than one old fashioned fat exchange 2 days in a row, eat meals you are familiar
with.   Then for 2 days eat foods with fat.  Maybe you really don't have to worry
about it.