Re: [IP] Night time change

I usually shower in the morning so that is when I change my site.  I don't use anykind of alcohol or skin prep. I have only had one problem with a site infection (nasty abcess that had to be lanced) but I realized it was after my 7 yr old daughter helped me change my pump site.  She had not just gotten out of the shower and
definitely was not using clean techniques.  The one problem I do have is that I'm allergic to tape that holds the softsets in place.  I put on Tegaderm first and have no problems.