Re: [IP] fat

I think everyone needs to do what works for them. I have found over the years that
every dm reacts differently to different things ie. stressmakes mybg drop
drastically where other people it makes it go up.  My body always seems to react
with a low bg rather than a high. Everyone reacts differently no matter what the
books say.  My body didn't read the books<vbg>