[IP] Re:HELP - Has Anyone Ever.....

To all:

Has anyone ever experienced numbness in their legs???  Mine feel like they
weigh about a thousand pounds, they are very numb and the whole thing is
slightly painful.  I have had this feeling since last night after supper.
Blood sugars are o.k.  I have no complications pertaining to circulation
that I know of.  I do stand alot when I work and have occasional lower back
problems.  I realize this could be caused by any number of things, perhaps
some sort of pinched nerve, however, I was hoping to eliminate the

I seem to remember several members writing of something similar in the

Any help would of course be appreciated.