Re: [IP] Night time change

> I switched sites using same insulin and bgs started down. So what happened to
> all the insulin going in? THE BLACK INSULIN HOLE.
Lily had this problem for a while about a two years ago. I was only
with Sofsets and manual insertion. Turns out she was traumatizing the
site with her insertion technique. About that time she started using
the SofSerter and the problem went away virtually overnight. She has
never encounter the problem with Sil's.