Re: [IP] Night time change

If I run out of insulin at night, then that's when I change.

Having said that. A few days ago, I changed my site in the morning and after
lunch my sugar was up to 399 ! ! !  For some unknown reason that new site
didn't work. Insulin was going in but wasn't being absorped.

I switched sites using same insulin and bgs started down. So what happened to
all the insulin going in? THE BLACK INSULIN HOLE.

As for the bgs rising after a certain number of days. Many people have that.
Some in as short as two days, the lucky ones 4 or more. Seems like a lower
number of days with humalog. -Katie