[IP] Little plug and disconnect

My CDE told me to throw away the little plug when I disconnect, which I
did for about four months.  But then when I would look at the tubing, I
found the insulin was backing up the tubing and that I had air at the
disconnect point.  No big deal. I would just bolus it out and
reconnect.  But,  if I use the plug, the insulin doesn't back up the
tubing.  So I do plug the infusion set when I disconnect, just so I
don't have to take the time to get rid of the air bubble when I
Vicki McDonald