Re: low volume in syringes raises blood sugar? was, [IP]Humalogand pumps

The Mini med manual refers to a "pressure problem" which may occur when the syringe gets low.  A relief for this is to open the syringe top, and releive any pressure, put it back and on you go.  I have had a no  delivery alarm sound when my syringe of insulin gets real low.  I simply relieve any pressure and it seems to take care of the problem.
You might try that and see if it works for you.