[IP] Compliance

Regarding being ready for the pump.  The doctors at my Diabetes Clinic said (on my first visit there) that I would make a good candidate for the pump because I was complaint.   I bristled and said "what do you mean"...because I am a rebel at heart and my interpretation of the word set me on edge.  However, he explained that he meant that I was compliant in taking control of my diabetes, keept good records, made strong efforts to eat and exercise appropriately, etc.  He said they have found that a person who does these things consistently, is a good candidate.

I believe all of us on this list are here because we do want control and are willing to put in the time necessary.