[IP] Night time change

Question 1) Does anyone change their sets at night? I was told to only
change in the morning so if there is any trouble it can be detected in
the day.  It would be easier to change in the nights when the kids are
in bed.
Question 2) Lately I have been leaving my set in for 4 days instead of 3
and it has been great at the site, no itching or redness or soreness,
but I don't know whether I'm imagining it or not but my sugars are
playing up the night before the change. But only a little bit. I mean
I'm getting 10-13mmols.