Re: [IP] blood sugar and memory

Mj wrote:

>As for the Ginko concoctions, I actually bought a bottle of the stuff.  I
>didn't open it because I didn't want an unknown variable to mess up my basal
>testing.  After the basals were fixed and my memory improved, I decided I
>didn't need it.  The bottle is still sitting on the shelf, unopened, with the
>little tamper-resistant plastic sleeve in place.  Now that I've read about
>head rushes others have experienced, I'm glad I didn't try it.  But now, what
>am I going to do with it?  Anyone have any good alternative uses for a bottle
>of ginko bilboa? 8-)

I noticed in your photo in the members only area that you have a dog. Ever
notice how your pets seem to have no recollection of what you just taught
them? Hmmmm.... perhaps they'd benefit from some of this stuff <vbg>
Course, then their memory would be better than ours - they'd remember where
we put the car keys, where the remote control is and how to program the VCR
<vbg> Your dog might have problems with that little tamper resistant cap,

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted