Re: [IP] fat

Nothing is as good as Ben & Jerry's - I bolus for the carbs, add 1-2 units for fat and seem to come out ok.   I try to get 4 eatings per carton (the suggested serving size) but sometimes I can only get three - it is so yummy.  I also get the Health Choice lo fat ice cream.  Then just bolusing for the carbs does it.  Dannon light is great and I eat some almost every day  (that helps with problems women have who are on insulin - frequent yeast infections).
I am going to try the square wave next time I eat some fatty something.....usually I just test more frequently after eating hi fat foods and bolus as needed in 3-6 hours.  But I like the idea of the square wave.