Re: [IP] I Need Your Letters ! (2nd request)

> Those of you interested in helping this request, write one or two
> paragraphs
> on how the pump has helped you.

All of us can find scores of testimonials on the main IP web-page in the
archives.  Go to the Members Only area, enter your email address in all
lower case letters (don't forget the domain part of your address) and
the password is pumper, also in lower case letters.  You can look
through the posts one-by-one or by threads (or topics).

For the pumper-wannabes, this may be a better way to get more
testimonials.  I would also recommend that as a courtesy to everyone on
the list, all information gathered have the personal identification
parts deleted.