[IP] Humalog and pumps

     I find that when the syringe gets 'low' (less than 20 units left) I
     seem to have problems with my sugar.  It does not matter if the
     syringe has been in for 12, 24, 48 or 96 hours, it is only this last
     bit that gives me major headaches.
     I've also found that leaving catheters in for longer than 2 1/2 days
     leads to problems at site.  This is not new with Humalog; I've had
     same problem going back 18 years with every type of insulin/catheter
     combo one can imagine.