[IP] minimed 507C keys

I am now gathering from the posts that pre-507C pumps don't have the same
function keys as the 507C.  As one can overshoot the number amount on the
old pump, you can over shoot the function on the 507C.  Lauren sometimes
has to reset all of her basals and it is maddening to set the time and then
hit act. and skip right past the basal amount to the next time.  I often
time hit sel.for the bolus and bounce straight to SUSPEND.

I think I am going to return the pump for repair so that minimed will know
that it is a prob.  As I said previously, I think it is getting worse
instead of better.  ( I think its too late to get a Disetronic)

Diane Massey