Re: [IP] Re: Humalog - TOO FREQUENT SITE CHANGES?

Velosulin is the only 'buffered' insulin on the market.
'buffering' is really whatever agent they used to prevent buildup in the line like tires on a boat preventing damage to the passengers/cargo...
that's all i know
lisa ann

John Neale wrote:

I'm pretty confused here, along with everyone else. I believe that
Humalog and Velosulin are both buffered, and are the only buffered
insulins on the market. But I may be wrong...
What does buffered mean? Don't really know. Others seem to use the term as if they know what it means.