[IP] Re: Ketones

And I seem to have a very high level of resistance to developing
ketones. But I am concerned about checking them, just don't want to
waste a half unused bottle of ketosticks. Who makes these ketosticks
in the foil wraps. I've heard of them, but wasn't able to identify them as
from Ames. Please post more info, also on the "multiplier" if you can.