Re: [IP] U100 pump question

<< One word of caution: Humalog CANNOT be diluted with water or saline
 solution. It will rapidly become unstable. The concentration of various
 chemicals in the solution is absolutely critical, and must not be
 altered. It was also suggested once that the NPH soluent will work with
 Humalog. This is also WRONG. It causes the Humalog to turn to jelly...
John, say what you will but our doctor did a great deal of research and is
confident, and we have proof, that the H does in fact work when diluted with
NPH dilutant.  We have had very good response from the 1/10 diluted H.  Good
Health and Good Happiness, Jeff.
type 1 38 yrs, dxed 11 mths
pump 15 yrs