Re: [IP] Fw: Minmed buttons

I just started pumping on August 5.  I have a MM507C.  It makes me feel
better to see that others are experiencing "sensitive" select and
activate buttons on 507c's.  My buttons are very erratic--sometimes just
a very light touch completely bypasses a function and moves on to the
next.  I have experimented to find what pressure achieves the right
amount to move only one function ahead.  I had not called MM regarding
this, because I assumed that I was doing something incorrectly or had not
learned the correct "button pushing technique".  Also, I am reluctant to
call about petty annoyances, but this seems to be a common problem with
several 507c and could cause problems/accidents for usage.