Re: [IP] Fw: Minmed buttons

>In a message dated 9/15/98 1:53:48 AM, you wrote:
><<I have to admit that one thing I would like to see is a back-space... if

>push too many times without thinking, I'd like a way to go back to where
>really wanted to be. >>
>if using the up arrow to go backwards use the down arrow.  if you are
>the select button then just select through 'til you return to the main
>(the clock).  it's that easy.

Yes, I know about the up/down arrows... what I was thinking about were
situations like if you pushed Select too many times and (as an example) got
to Suspend by mistake, I'd like a key to go back to Bolus easily. Usually I
just let it rest for 5 seconds and it goes back to the date. Less key
strokes that way (yes, I'm lazy... I admit it).