Re: [IP] site rotation/location

<< My CDE showed me to use an area from four finger widths above the belly-
 button to three fingers below. This would be away from any belt line that
could
 pinch on the tubing. Anyplace you could reach in that area was acceptable,
with
 the exception of a center line going vertically within two inches of the
belly-
 button as this was where the nerves were sensitive (chakra) and was not as
 receptive to insulin. >>

Thanks for the info, George.  Didn't know that at all.

Daniel