Re: [IP] site rotation/location

<< My CDE showed me to use an area from four finger widths above the belly-
 button to three fingers below. This would be away from any belt line that
 pinch on the tubing. Anyplace you could reach in that area was acceptable,
 the exception of a center line going vertically within two inches of the
 button as this was where the nerves were sensitive (chakra) and was not as
 receptive to insulin. >>

Thanks for the info, George.  Didn't know that at all.