Re: [IP] Pump Perspectives

    Yes..we got it too... I think it's supposed to be published a few
times/year.  We used to get it & then didn't. Just the other day a woman
called from Minimed to update Melissa's records & I mentioned not having
received Pumping Perspectives. She said that's precisely why they were
updating their records, because some pump users info wasn't thoroughly
recorded apparently if the pump had been shipped from different
distributors....Also haven't had time to thouroughly "digest" it, but lots of
interesting reading...so if you haven't received it, call MM & ask for it.

Regards, Renee